Sunday, December 3, 2006

First Exam/Job Interview

Today, I'm going to have an exam and an interview at Union Bank of the Philippines. I was scheduled to take the exam at 8:30am.

I am really excited about this because this is the first exam/interview that I am going to be attending. I was previously invited by some companies but I don't like those so I didn't show up for my appointments.

Call me choosy but I really don't like working in a call center company.

Don't get me wrong. The pay there is good. The benefits are ok. What I don't like is the fact that I'll have to work at night while everyone is comfy in their beds and sleep while everyone's up and about. I'll definitely feel like the world is passing by around me unnoticed.

Also, this is due to my lack of experience in this industry, I feel that a call-center career is a dead end job. I mean, I can't imagine myself 30 years from now working as a call center agent.

Don't tell me that you're only taking it because it provides you with work while waiting for the job that you want. A stepping stone? I don't think so.

Anyway, I'm so excited I can't sleep...

No comments: