Friday, December 8, 2006

Union Bank and Lamoiyan

A lot of things happened to me during the week.

On the job hunting front, you already know that I took an exam with Accenture last Tuesday. Last Wednesday, I went to UnionBank Plaza to take an exam and a scheduled interview. However, the Unit Head of the Talent Acquisition Unit was, supposedly, busy to accomodate us for an interview. I ended up just taking the exam and with a reminder to call later to schedule an interview with her. Which reminds me na I haven't called pa pala. Hehe!

One thing that made me smile this week was Lamoiyan Corporation. The company is a privately-held corporation that manufactures consumer goods. One of its main products is Happee toothpaste.

Anyway, they informed me that they are looking for a Production Officer and is interested in interviewing me for the position. I scheduled them for Thursday morning. However, because I was so tired the past few days due to the demands of the MBA Finals Week and the employment exams that I had to go to, I woke up late. Darn!

Anyway, I called the company's HR Department and, thankfully, I was rescheduled on Monday.

Wish me luck!

No comments: